Riverina Regional Libraries provide a range of parenting resources.
- Small talk: simple ways to boost your child’s speech and language development from birth (2013) by Nicola Lathey and Tracey Blake
- Taming the tiger parent (2014) by Tanith Carey
- Anxious kids, anxious parents : 7 ways to stop the worry cycle and raise courageous & independent children (2013) by Reid Wilson, PhD and Lynn Lyons, LICSW.
- Raising boys : why boys are different and how to help them become happy and well-balanced men 4th ed (2013) by Steve Biddulph.
- Being Dad inspiration & information for dads to be (2012) DVD
- Mindful discipline : a loving approach to setting limits and raising an emotionally intelligent child (2014) by Shauna L. Shapiro
- Toddler taming : the classic guide to your child’s behaviour from 1 to 4 (2014) by Christopher Green
- Baby Calm : a guide for calmer babies and happier parents (2012) by Sarah Ockwell-Smith.
- Fathers who dare win (2012) by Ian Grant
And if you prefer to download books to read on you laptop, tablet or even your phone you might like to try these titles from our eLibrary collections :
- Real wired child (2013) by Michael Carr-Gregg (audio book)
- Growing great kids (2015) by Chris Francis
- Raising the best possible child : how to parent happy and successful kids from birth to seven (2013) by Jo Jackson King
- Mother Zen (2015) Jacinta Tynan